Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! 

I am starting this on a bit of a whim since I was planning on making it a New Years' Resolution in January, but we all know how those turn out for the procrastinators among us. So, I figured that now would be the best time to start since I'm not keeping myself on a timetable. 

Anyways, this will just be a place for me to share my thoughts on basically any piece of media that I am interested in. Specifically, expect mostly movies and books, but anything from tv shows to video games to anything else is fair game here. Basically, anything that comes to my mind might be published here (hence the mildly creative blog title).

There's not much else to share for now, but thank you for stopping by and listening to me ramble on the Internet!

Comments

Popular Posts